While Jake Paul and his promotion, Most Valuable Promotions, continue to put together a boxing card for an August event, they’re targeting an interesting prospect.
A former NBA player, Glen “Big Baby” Davis tips the scales at over 300 pounds according to ESPN and was known for his enormous 6 foot 9 inch tall stature during his time with the professional basketball league.
Even more fascinatingly, the opponent that Paul’s promotion, MVP (Most Valuable Promotions) has yet to be determined but raises eyebrows.
According to the ESPN report, Paul is specifically looking for someone familiar to sports fans, noting:
“MVP specifically is looking for someone from the world of pro wrestling to fight Davis, with the hope of finding a former heavyweight WWE star, according to sources.”
Paul’s brother Logan Paul was recently featured at WrestleMania 38 in a match teaming with The Miz against the Mysterios, Rey and Dominik.
Logan Paul has since publicly commented on Vince McMahon pitching a potential future in professional wrestling for the YouTube sensation.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips