On last night episode of AEW: Dynamite, Doctor Luther appeared for the very first time for the new promotion. Luther joined Brandi Rhodes’ universally hated Nightmare Collective faction.
Luther appeared during Kris Statlander’s match with Riho for the AEW World Women’s Championship.
For those who aren’t aware, Luther is a deathmatch specialist who spent a lot of time working in Japan wrestling for the likes of Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling, WAR, and IWA Japan.
The debut didn’t go down as well as the first appearances of Jon Moxley and Jake Hager, with fans in attendance and those watching at home not really knowing who Luther was.
Luther (real name Len Olsen) is a Candian deathmatch legend who is good friends with AEW World Champion Chris Jericho, likely explaining how he was hired by Tony Khan.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER