Jeff Hardy is still interested in bringing his Willow character to WWE at some point.
“I would be lying if I said I don’t think about Willow all the time, especially when I saw The Fiend and how cool that was. That naturally got my wheels spinning. I’ve always talked about bringing Willow into WWE with the black wedding dress and all these images I have in my head. He looks awesome and can do all this cool stuff in the ring, but where does it go and what’s the longevity behind it and all that stuff I’m still trying to work out in my imagination.”
Jeff Hardy first used the Willow The Wisp character during his career in OMEGA during the 90s.
The character made its television debut when Hardy brought it to TNA Wrestling in 2013. It was one of a number of characters he used with the company before his departure in 2017.
- Jerry Lawler Hospitalized After Medical Episode
- Cody Rhodes Addresses Ricky Starks Being Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Dustin Rhodes To Join Cody Rhodes At WrestleMania 39?
- Top AEW Stars Hint At Leaving The Company?
- Dustin Rhodes Comments After Emotional Cody Rhodes/Paul Heyman WWE Raw Segment
- WWE Hall Of Famer Announces In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Announces Date & Location For SummerSlam 2023
- WWE 2K23 Creative Director Addresses Competition In AEW Fight Forever
- AEW Star Debuts New Shaven-Headed Look
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’