WWE Hall of Famer Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler has signed a new deal with WWE, as per PWInsider.
The length of his new contract isn’t known, however it was noted that Lawler’s deal with WWE would’ve expired at the end of the year had he not re-signed.
Lawler is a member of the WWE broadcast team, occasionally making appearances for the company on Raw, pre-show panels, and at pay-per-views. The King is still an active competitor outside WWE on the independent scene.
Lawler has been announced for the Big Time Wrestling Supershow event in January 2022, set to face George South in a Winner Takes All Crown vs Jacket match.
FTR will also be in action on the show, against a legendary tag team.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned