WWE Hall of Famer Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler has signed a new deal with WWE, as per PWInsider.
The length of his new contract isn’t known, however it was noted that Lawler’s deal with WWE would’ve expired at the end of the year had he not re-signed.
Lawler is a member of the WWE broadcast team, occasionally making appearances for the company on Raw, pre-show panels, and at pay-per-views. The King is still an active competitor outside WWE on the independent scene.
Lawler has been announced for the Big Time Wrestling Supershow event in January 2022, set to face George South in a Winner Takes All Crown vs Jacket match.
FTR will also be in action on the show, against a legendary tag team.
- Former WWE Star Considering Return As Transgender Wrestler?
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress