Since both Sasha Banks and Naomi walked out of WWE Raw on Monday (May 16), very few wrestlers have commented on the situation, with the only real comments coming from non-WWE stars.
Bayley did tweet “Remember…follow your heart, kid, and you’ll never go wrong”, but in terms of actual public support, very few current WWE stars have commented, which is unsurprising.
However, it appears that Naomi’s husband, SmackDown star Jimmy Uso, has subtly shown his support for his wife and her tag team partner on his Instagram story.
He shared the two below photos on his Instagram page.
The latest reports regarding the reasons for the two women deciding to walk out are mixed, but Dave Meltzer has noted Naomi’s decision may have been informed by her contract expiring soon. For the full story, click here.
Regarding Sasha Banks, initial reports were that she is very unhappy with the creative direction WWE had planned for her and Naomi, which included having Naomi pin Sasha on the episode of Raw which they ultimately never appeared on.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’