Vince McMahon has retired from WWE, but luckily if he needs somewhere else to spend his evenings from now on, he can enjoy being on John Cena’s “one-man Mount Rushmore”.
Wrestlers are often asked to give their “Mount Rushmore” of other wrestlers, and during a recent appearance at Comic-Con Wales, Cena was asked just that. However instead of naming his four-man Mount Rushmore, Cena named just one.
“That’s a great question. I would change the monument, right. I would make it a one-person statue, and the face would be Vince McMahon.”
Say what you will about John Cena, but that man is loyal.
Vince McMahon remains under investigation following claims of hush-money paid to former WWE employees by Vince McMahon, something many believe played a big role in his decision to retire.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?