At WrestleMania 33, Nikki Bella and her then-boyfriend John Cena teamed up to take on The Miz and Maryse. After winning their tag match, Cena proposed to Bella in the middle of the ring.
Despite trying to make their relationship work, Bella and Cena decided to end their relationship in April 2018, just a month before the wedding was set to take place.
Nikki Bella took to social media just a few days ago to announce that she is once again engaged, this time to 2017 Dancing with the Stars partner Artem Chigvintsev.
Bella revealed that the couple actually got engaged in November 2019, but decided to hold off on announcing the news until the New Year. No date has been set for the wedding as of yet.
News site HollywoodLife is reporting that despite the pair breaking up nearly two years ago, Cena still holds Nikki Bella close in his heart and happy that she is getting married:
“He is very happy that she has found someone that treats her so amazingly well. Nikki was an extremely important part of John’s life so it does remind him of what they had and he is also reminded of his proposal to her at Wrestlemania a few years ago but he also has thought that they have both grown from their relationship and they both have moved on.”
Despite Cena being happy for Nikki Bella, I wouldn’t expect to see him as Artem’s best man when the big day rolls around.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?