Johnny Gargano, whose WWE NXT contract expired last month, may already have his sights set on a return to the ring.
Gargano’s last match in NXT was at WarGames on December 5, and he then appeared on the following episode of NXT where he said his goodbyes and was then attacked by Grayson Waller.
After that, he departed WWE but has remained active in the form of Twitch livestreams and on social media, and he’s now taken to Twitter with a little message that has fans getting quite excited.
You know when I start working out to wrestling theme songs.. the itch is slowly starting to come back..
Johnny Gargano has previously said that he’s going to wait until after his wife Candice LeRae, who is still with WWE, has given birth before he makes a return. Their baby is due to be born next month.
Even though there’s still quite a bit of time to wait until then, Gargano’s comment has still provoked a lot of people to get very excited about his comeback.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Kenny Omega Provides Update On Timetable For Return
- Bayley Provides Update On Injury Status
- Gisele Shaw Comes Out As Transgender