Johnny Gargano, whose WWE NXT contract expired last month, may already have his sights set on a return to the ring.
Gargano’s last match in NXT was at WarGames on December 5, and he then appeared on the following episode of NXT where he said his goodbyes and was then attacked by Grayson Waller.
After that, he departed WWE but has remained active in the form of Twitch livestreams and on social media, and he’s now taken to Twitter with a little message that has fans getting quite excited.
You know when I start working out to wrestling theme songs.. the itch is slowly starting to come back..
Johnny Gargano has previously said that he’s going to wait until after his wife Candice LeRae, who is still with WWE, has given birth before he makes a return. Their baby is due to be born next month.
Even though there’s still quite a bit of time to wait until then, Gargano’s comment has still provoked a lot of people to get very excited about his comeback.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023