AEW has confirmed that Jon Moxley will be in action at the upcoming AEW All Out pay-per-view.
For the last few weeks, Moxley had been cutting promos backstage, asking for someone to step through the ‘forbidden door’ from New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW).
After weeks of asking, Moxley revealed that Satoshi Kojima was the man who accepted the challenge, and that he will face Jon Moxley at All Out.
[ Join ➡️ https://t.co/QSmusQrUjd ]
— FITE (@FiteTV) August 26, 2021
The original plan, as Moxley teased, was to be Hiroshi Tanahashi, but Tanahashi can not be at All Out due to a booking in Japan the day prior, so Kojima will get the match instead.
AEW All Out streams live on September 5 on Fite TV.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Star Thanks The Wyatt Family For Inspiring Them To Get Into Wrestling