Jon Moxley is scheduled to face Chris Jericho for the AEW World Championship at Revolution. In many ways, it will be the culmination of his journey since leaving WWE.
In an interview with Sportskeeda, Moxley discussed the match with Jericho and how much winning would mean to him. Here is the quote:
“Chris Jericho is arguably hotter than he’s ever been, and that’s really saying something considering Chris Jericho’s career. I think he’s not just trying to be good every week he’s trying to be the greatest of all time. And like I said I’ve been running through competition; killing dudes – You’re getting the best version of Chris Jericho and the best version of Jon Moxley at the same time and something’s gotta give, somebody’s gotta go down,”
“This, I feel, will be a far greater feeling. You know this is me, on my own, doing things my way. Totally different situation. Not even a comparable situation – as good as a night as that (winning the WWE Chamionship) was,”
Moxley won the WWE Championship as Dean Ambrose at Money in the Bank 2016. Despite a decent start, his reign was incredibly underwhelming, losing the title to AJ Styles just three months later.
Do you think Jon Moxley will win the AEW Championship? Let us know on Twitter!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?