WWE star Keith Lee has commented on the anniversary of his match with Adam Cole for the NXT and North American Championships.
On July 8, 2020, Lee pinned Cole to retain his North American gold, and win the NXT Title. Lee has recalled the match, pointing out that a lot has happened since then.
Lee took to Twitter to ask his fans and friends to be patient. Urging fans to not quit on him, Lee tweeted:
“Many of you are reminding me of this day a year ago. So much has happened since then, it feels so long ago. Patience my friends….there is zero quit IN me. So don’t you quit ON me. I miss you. And I love you.”
Lee made his main roster debut in August 2020 before pinning Randy Orton at Payback. Lee quickly became one of the most popular stars on Raw, even challenging for the WWE Championship in January.
The former NXT Champion last competed in February on Raw. In a statement regarding his absence, Lee stated that he’d find a way to tell fans about everything. Mia Yim has since provided an update on Lee’s status.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- The Acclaimed Celebrates National Scissoring Day On AEW Dynamite
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away