This is a confusing one. All along it has been advertised that the final of King of the Ring 2019, which we now know will be a match between Chad Gable and Baron Corbin, will take place at Clash of Champions this Sunday (September 15).
However, after Gable defeated last minute stand-in Shane McMahon in the semi-final on SmackDown Live last night, a graphic popped up on the screen to suggest that the final will instead be taking place on next week’s episode of Raw.
It’s still being advertised for Clash of Champions, but it wouldn’t be out of character for WWE to suddenly change its mind on a match.
You can check out the graphic and the juxtaposing tweet below.
We will keep you updated if any further announcements are made regarding the King of the Ring finals.
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed