Johnny Knoxville is back on SmackDown and WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn was not amused as his celebration was interrupted.
Tonight’s episode (February 25) saw the return of Johnny Knoxville to WWE television, interrupting Sami Zayn’s championship celebration and earning himself two big helluva kicks in the process.
In the exchange, Knoxville challenged Zayn to a match for the Intercontinental title and while Zayn never responded, with the emphasis on celebrity involvement in WrestleMania 38, we may see these two taking part in the most stupendous event of the year.
In a backstage segment after the face-off, Ricochet approached Zayn while he was complaining to Adam Pearce about Knoxville’s presence and challenged Sami to a match which Pearce made official for next week’s episode of SmackDown.
Could we see more Jackass hijinks next week, interfering in Zayn’s match with Ricochet?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber