Johnny Knoxville is back on SmackDown and WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn was not amused as his celebration was interrupted.
Tonight’s episode (February 25) saw the return of Johnny Knoxville to WWE television, interrupting Sami Zayn’s championship celebration and earning himself two big helluva kicks in the process.
In the exchange, Knoxville challenged Zayn to a match for the Intercontinental title and while Zayn never responded, with the emphasis on celebrity involvement in WrestleMania 38, we may see these two taking part in the most stupendous event of the year.
In a backstage segment after the face-off, Ricochet approached Zayn while he was complaining to Adam Pearce about Knoxville’s presence and challenged Sami to a match which Pearce made official for next week’s episode of SmackDown.
Could we see more Jackass hijinks next week, interfering in Zayn’s match with Ricochet?
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation