Kofi Kingston has shared an update on his injury, sharing a new post following his surgery.
Kingston suffered an ankle injury on the March 3 edition of SmackDown, while performing a dive to the ringside area.
The popular star previously confirmed that he was set to undergo surgery on Friday (March 17).
Kingston has now taken to social media following his surgery, which he has indicated was a success.
Sharing a screenshot from a video call with Xavier Woods and Big E, Kingston wrote:
Surgery went very well! Of course I had to FaceTime the boyzzz upon regaining consciousness…Very little recollection of the conversation, lol.
Thanks to everybody who sent me a message! I appreciate it more than you know! I’m home now. Let the road to recovery begin!
Previous reports indicated that Kingston would be out for around five weeks, however this timeframe could be longer following surgery.
Big E is also currently on the shelf, and has been out of action since suffering a broken neck on the March 11 edition of SmackDown.
The powerhouse’s WWE return date has potentially been revealed, which you can read more about right here.
View this post on Instagram
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Scrapped John Cena WrestleMania 39 Matches Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39