KSI has referenced a WWE legend during the press conference ahead of his Tommy Fury fight.
On October 14, social media star KSI will lace up his gloves to return to the boxing ring to face Tommy Fury at a special event in Manchester, England.
Fury previously faced KSI’s friend and brother of Logan Paul, Jake Paul in a fight in February.
At the press conference to promote the event, the YouTube star was told that Jake Paul is different, but KSI had a quick witted response for this line.
KSI replied that he’s the one who’s different because he’s the only man who can see John Cena.
At this same event, WWE star Logan Paul will take on Dillon Danis in a fight. This marks Paul’s first boxing fight since taking part in an eight-round exhibition against Floyd Mayweather Jr. in June 2021.
This will also be Paul’s first boxing match under professional rules since November 2019.
KSI: “I am the one that can see John Cena, I’m different”
— MuscleManMalcolm (@MalcolmMuscle) August 22, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023