A former WWE star and other celebrities were in attendance at WWE Backlash.
For the first time in 18 years, WWE held a major show in Puerto Rico with their Backlash event from San Juan.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), former WWE star Lana was in attendance for the show. Lana, real name CJ Perry, worked with the company from 2013 to 2021.
Her husband Miro currently works with All Elite Wrestling, but hasn’t been seen on television since last September.
Besides Perry, American entrepreneur Rick Bassman and boxer Amanda Serrano were also seen in attendance at the event.
Several of the WWE talent put over the atmosphere, the environment, the crowd and the overall experience at WWE Backlash.
Full results from Backlash were as follows:
Raw Women’s Championship – Bianca Belair (c) def. IYO SKY
Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins def. Omos
United States Championship – Austin Theory (c) def. Bobby Lashley, Bronson Reed
SmackDown Women’s Championship – Rhea Ripley (c) def. Zelina Vega
San Juan Street Fight – Bad Bunny def. Damian Priest
Solo Sikoa & The Usos def. Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens & Matt Riddle
Cody Rhodes def. Brock Lesnar
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence