Over the last few months, a lot has been reported regarding WWE 2K20 and the trailer for the upcoming video game.
The ever-reliable WrestleVotes has reported that WWE has not held back with regards to the commercial, with many legends and current superstars set to appear in the advert to promote the game.
The announcement for the game which is set to be released on October 22nd and more information will be revealed by 2K tomorrow.
You are formally invited to attend the announcement of #WWE2K20 on Monday, August 5. pic.twitter.com/yLDSiUyI74
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) August 1, 2019
However, Twitter account @Ring_Rules has seemingly posted a leaked version of the commercial that is due to be released tomorrow.
The commercial features current stars Braun Strowman and Velveteen Dream, as well as WWE Hall of Famers Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels, just to name a few.
However, the main focus of the commercial is certainly “The Man” Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns. This would certainly all but confirm that Lynch and Reigns are set to feature as the co-cover stars for the upcoming game.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more information.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans