The first-ever NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament is set to begin on next week’s (May 10) episode of NXT 2.0, and we now know all eight women who will be a part of the tournament.
On last night’s episode of NXT, Nikkita Lyons teamed with Cora Jade to defeat the duo of Natalya and Lash Legend. After the show, Lyons cut a promo where she announced that she would be a part of the tournament.
Lyons’ addition means we now know all eight participants in the tournament, which are:
- Arianna Grace
- Kiana James
- Sloane Jacobs
- Lash Legend
- Fallon Henley
- Tatum Paxley
- Roxanne Perez
- Nikkita Lyons
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’