Lio Rush has announced that he has signed with Universal Music Group, Thump Records and Virgin Music.
Announcing his new label deal on social media, Rush tweeted:
“Today I signed a deal with @UMG #UniversalMusicGroup , @ThumpRecords and @virginmusic. #LioRush”
— Lio Rush (@IamLioRush) January 28, 2022
Rush released his debut single, ‘Scenic Lullaby’ in July 2019, going on to release his debut EP ’11:11′ later that year. Rush dropped two studio albums in 2020, ‘Ever After’ in May, and ‘The Final Match’ in July. The former WWE Cruiserweight Champion released his second EP ‘Not Found’ in September 2021.
Rush recently announced that he will become a wrestling free agent on February 14, when his AEW contract expires.
We send our congratulations to Rush on his new music deal.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Kenny Omega On Production Challenges Faced With AEW Fight Forever Console Game