Here is the latest on Logan Paul in WWE, following his WWE SummerSlam victory.
During the July 30 premium live event, Paul defeated The Miz in his singles debut. Ahead of the event, Paul signed a multi-year, multi-match contract with WWE.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Paul won’t be wrestling for WWE anytime soon as he’s focusing on a proposed boxing match in December.
Paul confirmed that he has returned to boxing training during the latest episode of the Pat McAfee Show. During this appearance, Paul revealed that he goes to a number of WWE higher-ups for advice, noting that he feels accepted as a member of the WWE locker-room.
The social media star’s SummerSlam bout was his second WWE match, following his tag bout with The Miz against The Mysterios at WrestleMania 38 in April. He is currently undefeated in pro-wrestling, with his record currently 2-0.
Ironically, Paul has yet to win a boxing match, with Paul and KSI fighting to a majority draw in their amateur bout, KSI picking up a split decision victory in their pro fight and Paul’s exhibition bout against Floyd Mayweather in June 2021 not having a winner determined.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW