Finally! Adam Pearce got his act together and Maximum Male Models were able to debut in a cat walk segment on tonight’s SmackDown.
Max Du-PRI kicked off the segment in the ring to introduce his newest acquisitions to Maximum Male Models, noting that they have “passion and love of fashion, displayed by the most athletic and virile men in all of fashion!”
First to be intrudced Mace but with a new caveat:
“You know him as Mace but until he found his love of fashion, you can now call him, I give you Ma.çé!”
Max’s next Maximum Male Model? Formerly known as Mansoor, he will now be known as Mån.sôör.
DuPri was sure to note their catch phrase by the end of the piece, saying that Maximum Male Models was here “to titilate the juices of your guilty pleasures.”
After the segment, Pat McAfee stated:
“I’ll remember this on my death bed, the night I was titilated by Max Du-PRI!”
Announced for next week’s episode, next week Maximum Male Models will debut a tennis collection.
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
ma.çé and mån.sôör are MAXIMUM MALE MODELS.#SmackDown @MaxDupri pic.twitter.com/7uU57BxEg5
— WWE (@WWE) July 2, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?