Ring of Honor signed a number of their stars to new deals last month. Among those stars were Mark Haskins, Amy Rose, and Bateman. Now, the promotion has signed two of their biggest stars to new deals.
ROH announced earlier today that they have re-signed ROH World Champion Rush and ROH World TV Champion Dragon Lee. Additionally, the company has signed their father Bestia del Ring. Here is the official statement from the promotion:
“Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that two-time ROH World Champion RUSH and ROH World Television Champion Dragon Lee have re-signed with the company, and their father, Bestia del Ring, also has signed a contract.
RUSH, Lee and Bestia are members of La Faccion Ingobernable, one of ROH’s leading factions.
The intense, hard-hitting RUSH has been nearly unbeatable since making his ROH debut in December 2018. One of only five men to regain the ROH World Championship, ‘El Toro Blanco’ has been pinned just once in ROH.
Lee, who made his ROH debut in 2016, has held the ROH World Television Title since taking it from Shane Taylor at Final Battle in December 2019. There are few wrestlers in the world who can match Lee’s incredible athleticism.
Bestia, the LFI patriarch, made his presence felt in ROH when he nailed Brody King with a steel chair to help RUSH retain his title at Final Battle in December. Bestia has been wrestling for more than 25 years and has a well-deserved reputation for being one of Mexico’s roughest, toughest rudos (villains).”
Rush won the ROH World Championship for the second time at Gateway to Honor last year. It was the last show before the company went on hiatus due to the pandemic. Rush recently retained the title against Brody King at Final Battle 2020.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw