This week on Raw, Lana was written off TV following an attack at the hands of Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler. She will no longer be teaming with Asuka at TLC this weekend in the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship match.
Some speculated that Lana could return at TLC and help Asuka win the titles, but a report from PWInsider has noted that the Raw star is actually expected to be off TV for the next three or four weeks. You can read that report by clicking here.
They also noted that there has been speculation that Charlotte Flair is going to return at TLC to team with Asuka, and this is a theory that has been thrown around a lot on social media following Raw.
Charlotte Flair hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since June, with reports at the time suggesting she wouldn’t be back until the Royal Rumble season, so a return on Sunday at TLC would certainly fit with that reported timeline from earlier on in the year.
The potential return of Charlotte Flair on Sunday at TLC could also be a way to set up a Raw Women’s Championship feud with Asuka. This is something that many fans have speculated is going to be Flair’s first feud back for a number of months now.
It’s important to note that this isn’t a report by any means, and is merely speculation. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any potential updates on the matter.
- Report: WWE ‘Working On Deal’ For Cristiano Ronaldo To Appear
- WWE Star Set To Debut Brand New Look
- WWE Star Returns For First Televised Match In 11 Months
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- AEW Stars Announce Wedding Date
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- Update On Ex-AEW Name’s Domestic Violence Arrest
- Report: Vince McMahon Used A Cane To Walk At WWE Employee Meeting