WWE Chairman can be accused of many things, and rightly so, but one of the things he can’t be accused of is being a bad promo, and it seems his former employees learned a lot from his work on the mic.
Taking to Instagram, former WWE star matt Cardona thanked Vince for his help during promo class.
View this post on Instagram
Cardona is having a great time on the Indies at the moment, and while speaking to WrestlingInc recently, revealed he has no plans to return to WWE at present. He said:
“If it wasn’t for WWE, I wouldn’t have been able to create my podcast and have the time of my life right now. I’m not saying, ‘never say never,’ but I have no intentions of going back anytime in the near future.
“If they want to bring me to WrestleMania in Dallas to induct me into the Hall Of Fame, I am 100% down. I mean, that’s the biggest WrestleMania of all time, I became the Intercontinental Champion. If they want to induct me into the Hall Of Fame for that, since we’re in Dallas again, I would go. But as for returning, not yet.”
Credit to WrestlingInc for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week