WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley launched the first episode of his ‘Foley Is Pod’ podcast, where Foley spoke about No Way Out 2000, among other things.
Foley revealed on the show that he is currently over 300 pounds at the age of 56, and that he would be willing to return to WWE only under the circumstances that he drops back below 300.
“I’m going to break some news here, I’m not going back on WWE television until I’m under 300 [pounds] because I feel like I’ve let Vince down. Even if he gets on the phone with me personally and says ‘Mick we’d like to have you back,’ cause I’ve said no on a couple of occasions. I did come back for Undertaker, but I’ve put on a ton of weight since then, too, because … I took my responsibility to keep my local eateries in business during the pandemic seriously!”
Foley most recently appeared on WWE TV back at the Hall of Fame ceremony over WrestleMania 38 weekend, where he inadvertently made headlines after being ‘snubbed’ from the Undertaker’s speech.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury