MJF is heading to Vegas to watch Paddy Pimblett fight at UFC 282.
Recently, MJF and Pimblett were engaged in a war of words through social media. MJF called Pimblett a “dollar store Connor McGregor,” amongst many other things.
The MMA fighter urged Maxwell Jacob Friedman to face him in a “real fight” and told the AEW World Champion to visit him if he were ever in Pimblett’s home town in Fulham in the UK.
MJF may not be going to Fulham, but he has confirmed that he will see Paddy in Vegas.
The Salt of the Earth confirmed it in a recent tweet, simply writing:
“See you in Vegas Paddy.”
Could this be the start of an epic rivalry?
Paddy Pimblett currently competes in the Lightweight division in UFC. He will face Jared Gordan at UFC 282 on Sunday, December 11.
MJF has its own big match coming up on Wednesday, December 14. He will defend the AEW World Championship against Ricky Starks.
See you in Vegas Paddy.
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) December 9, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Top WWE Star Becomes Top Merchandise Seller At Royal Rumble Superstore
- Spoiler On NXT Star Brought In For WWE Royal Rumble
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- Triple H Reveals What He Thought Vince McMahon Was Doing Before WWE Return
- Find Out What Happened In The Kevin Owens Vs. Solo Sikoa Main Event On SmackDown