More has been revealed surrounding the new look of The Fiend, including who was involved in the creation of the new mask.
After being set on fire at TLC 2020, The Fiend returned to WWE at Fastlane, helping Alexa Bliss defeat Randy Orton. The Fiend looked different, noticeably more charred than when he last wrestled.
SFX makeup artist Jason Baker has revealed the various artists that helped to create this new look. Taking to Twitter, Barker confirmed that legendary artist Tom Savini supervised the project.
Baker named the artists responsible for designing the leather attire and molding the mask, pointing out that he helped to sculpt and paint the head.
Here is the tweet:
New @WWEBrayWyatt look created at @callosumstudios. Sculpted by brianmcguire & @bakingjason. Molds by @rnzofx74 & @kendraxleighh. Painted by @bakingjason. Soft goods & leather by @sandymimpson. Project supervisor @thetomsavini pic.twitter.com/aFyxfmYOhB
— Jason Baker (@bakingjason) March 22, 2021
Project Supervisor Tom Savini and his team were key players in the creation of The Fiend’s original look. Designing the “head” lantern and Firefly Fun House puppets, Savini is responsible for bringing The Fiend’s horror-inspired aesthetic to life.
The Fiend vs. Randy Orton has been made official for WrestleMania 37 Night 2. To read about the matches chosen for each night of WrestleMania 37, click here.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them