In response to the record-low ratings for Monday Night Raw for the go-home show before TLC, WWE announced Legends Night for the January 4th episode of Raw, the first WWE show of 2021.
23 legends were announced for the show, including several WWE Hall of Famers and former champions. You can find a complete list of the people who have been confirmed for the show by clicking here.
However, it has emerged that several other names have been approached to appear on the show, courtesy of a new report form Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select (subscription required and recommended).
WWE has dozens of legends coming in for their Legends night, and Fightful has heard of a couple of more at least under consideration internally. Teddy Long, Ron Simmons and Molly Holly were all discussed for the show. We are unsure if they’ve come to an agreement to appear as of yet, but all are on good terms with WWE and the company was hopeful to bring them in
As more WWE legends are announced for the show, WrestleTalk.com will keep you posted.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?