Mustafa Ali has taken to social media to announce that all of his WWE Crown Jewel earnings will be donated to charity.
Ali took to Twitter to confirm that his paycheck for the October 21 Saudi Arabia show will be given away, stating:
“Earnings from the 10/21 event will be donated to charity.”
The former RETRIBUTION leader previously donated his Super ShowDown 2019 earnings to charity: water.
At Crown Jewel, Ali will compete in singles action against his former tag partner, Mansoor. Ali recently pointed out that the bout will mark the first time two Muslim wrestlers have faced off one-on-one at a WWE pay-per-view.
Also at Crown Jewel, Roman Reigns will defend his Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar. Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks are set to challenge for Becky Lynch’s SmackDown Women’s Championship at the event in a three-way bout.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut