Austin Theory had a brief run on the main roster earlier this year. Despite having only been in NXT for a few months, he made his main roster debut teaming with Zelina Vega’s faction at WrestleMania. Following that he quickly joined forces with Seth Rollins and Murphy.
However, he has been off television for several months now. It had been reported that Theory had been suspended, however, more details have now been revealed. Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that Theory is off television because of allegations against him relating to the Speaking Out movement. Here is the quote, courtesy of Wrestling News:
“There’s an allegation against him and then he disappeared. It’s not an injury or anything like that. Is that why? [WWE] may go and say he had a car accident. I think that Seth Rollins said that – he used some term like ‘personal reason’ and he’ll be back so I presume that it’s a Patrick Clark [Velveteen Dream] type of story.”
Here is the quote from Seth Rollins saying Theory was off television due to personal reasons:
“He had some personal issues that came up so he took some time off to sort through them for the past month or two. It’s hard right now but we hope everything’s good for him so we hope to have him back sooner than later.”
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed