Going by a recent WWE trademark filing with the United States Patent & Trademark Office, it seems like a new faction could be forming in WWE.
On December 15, the company filed a trademark for “The Collective” with the USPTO.
The trademark was filed with the following description:
Wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports via an online community portal
What that description means in a language that normal humans can understand is that it will likely be the name of a group, faction or team.
There aren’t really any unnamed groups right now – at least none that you’d think would be called The Collective – so there’s a chance we could see a new combination come to fruition.
- AJ Styles On Triple H Taking Over Creative From Vince McMahon: ‘It’s Just Different’
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Santos Escobar Featured On WrestleMania 39 Launch Party & Teases Main Roster Call Up
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- WWE NXT Level Up August 12 Set For Debut & Chase U
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- AJ Styles Talks WWE Contract Status & Whether He Considered AEW