On tonight’s April 18 edition of an NXT star debuted the newest addition to their gimmick, an episodic chat show.
Hard Hitting Home Truths with Nathan Frazer debuted on tonight’s episode of WWE NXT in what seemed to blend a news segment and self improvement advice.
“I can never be sad, I can never be down in the dumps about anything as long as I don’t slow down,” Frazer said.
Going on to add the somewhat dubious life advice that if you’re constantly doing things, looking for ways to improve yourself, unhappiness cannot catch you.
Nathan Frazer concluded his news desk pep talk segment by saying that he was resolved to continue to pursue success in NXT.
It remains to be seen how this iteration of Frazer will interact with other characters or the crowd.
Elsewhere at tonight’s NXT taping, a fan favorite star made their return after two months out of action due to injury.
You can keep up with all the latest news from NXT by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023