WWE has announced a no disqualification tag team match for this Saturday’s (July 30) WWE SummerSlam premium live event in Nashville.
WWE celebrated the 20th anniversary of Rey Mysterio’s WWE debut on tonight’s Raw show in Madison Square Garden, which saw him team with his son Dominik to defeat the Judgment Day.
After the match, Finn Balor, Damian Priest and a returning Rhea Ripley assaulted Rey and Dominik several times backstage.
WWE later announced that Rey and Dominik will team up against Balor and Priest in a no disqualification tag team match at SummerSlam.
You can keep track of the currently announced card for this Saturday’s SummerSlam premium live event at this link.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’