WWE have recently teased a big NXT debut, involving one of their recent high-profile Performance Center signings.
On this week’s episode of NXT, a dog was seen running through the Capitol Wrestling Center. Later in the show, the same dog was seen again in a video package, stopping at the feet of a new NXT star.
The segment ended with the words “See You April 13! Franky” appearing on the screen. This dog is thought to be Taya Valkyrie’s dog Presley.
It appears that Valkyrie will be known as Franky Monet in NXT, with WWE recently filing to trademark this name. Valkyrie also retweeted USA Network’s tweet hinting that the mystery woman was the former IMPACT star.
Here is the tweet:
If that’s who we think it is… @WWENXT is gonna be loca in April 13th.#WWENXT pic.twitter.com/BVhyfZWziA
— USA Network (@USA_Network) April 1, 2021
Valkyrie signed with WWE earlier this year, posting this heartfelt message after the announcement that she had joined the Performance Center. A former IMPACT Knockouts Champion and AAA Reina de Reinas Champion, Valkyrie will be an interesting addition to NXT’s talented roster.
On the latest episode of NXT, more matches were confirmed for NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver. You can see the full card for the two-night event here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title