Parker Boudreaux, who has been labelled by many as a huge WWE Performance Center prospect, made his NXT TV debut last night.
Boudreaux wasn’t used in a featured role, instead just one of many security guards who was in the ring for the segment with Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly.
You could argue that Parker Boudreaux is someone who shouldn’t be exposed to the audience in a role like this and should only have debuted as a big deal, but it’s good to see he’s progressed enough to get on TV nonetheless.
The other security guards used in the segment were Sean Tan, Feicheng Wang, Bronson Rechsteiner, Matrick Belton, Cal Bloom, Brutus Creed (Drew Kasper), and Julius Creed (Jacob Kasper).
The segment led to the announcement of a Three Stages of Hell match between Cole and O’Reilly at TakeOver 36 on August 22.
This could end up being Cole’s last match in NXT after his contract expired this past July and he agreed an extension long enough to get through this match, but he’ll be a free agent after that unless he chooses to re-sign.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement