Paul Heyman is currently part of the fantastic act of Friday Night SmackDown with Roman Reigns and Jey Uso, but this is not the only time you can catch the former Raw Executive Director in action.
Paul Heyman announced during this week’s episode of Talking Smack that he is going to be Kayla Braxton’s co-host for the show moving forwards. Here’s exactly what he had to say on the matter:
“Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and I serve as special counsel to the reigning, defending, undisputed WWE Universal Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. And so someone can keep Kayla on the straight and narrow, I now serve the public as your co-host of Talking Smack because Kayla, from what I can see has been talking smack just a little too much lately.”
When the show was announced to be returning this Summer, Kayla Braxton and Xavier Woods were set to host together. However, Woods has since returned to in-ring competition and moved over to Raw.
Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn also served as Kayla Braxton’s co-host for a few weeks for Talking Smack, but it appears as if Heyman will now be Kayla’s permanent partner in the role.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door