WWE made it’s most recent batch of releases last night (April 29), releasing 10 names from the NXT roster, including Dakota Kai and Dexter Lumis.
One of the more surprising releases was Persia Pirotta, who was featured heavily on NXT 2.0 TV in recent weeks as part of ‘Dusia’ with Duke Hudson.
Persia has now issued a statement on her release, and what the future holds for her.
Today I woke up & chose gratitude. I am grateful for so many things. I met some of my BEST friends here, I took my grandparents
name and showcased it on a platform as big as WWE. I surprised myself with the things I was able to achieve in a relatively short period of time. If anyone knows how to make lemonade out of lemons though, it is me. Time to level up
More details on last night’s releases have since come to light, with ‘budgetary cuts’ being listed as the reason for the majority of them.
For a list of all WWE releases in 2022 so far, click here.
— Steph De Lander (@persiawwe) April 30, 2022
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal