The date that WWE is currently planning for the 2022 edition of the WWE Draft has been revealed according to a new report.
Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – is reporting that WWE has the draft listed internally for September.
Of course the date (or dates if it spans several shows) can always change because this is WWE, and that did happen with the 2021 draft last year, which eventually took place on October 1 and October 4.
With the exception of some top level stars, talent usually isn’t told the plans for the draft because of the belief that it’s better for them to react organically to whatever happens rather than knowing in advance, as well as it meaning there’s less chance of spoilers leaking.
Many fans have questioned whether WWE could be ending the brand split all together some time soon, but this certainly suggests that isn’t the plan right now.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- AEW All Access First Ever Viewership Revealed
- Injured AEW Star Training Ahead Of Potential Return (Video)