A positive update has been provided on Jerry Lawler following his hospitalization.
Jerry “The King” Lawler suffered a medical episode at his condo in Florida on Monday afternoon (February 6).
In an update on Lawler’s Twitter account, it was revealed that he had suffered a massive stroke on Monday where Jerry was discovered in the driveway of his Fort Myers home and rushed to the hospital.
After news of the WWE Hall of Famer would make a full recovery, Lawler is officially out of the ICU.
The King is expected to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow Friday, February 10 and will return to his Florida residence for outpatient treatment.
In a further update on his condition on his social media accounts, the post has a caption that reads:
Update on @realJerryLawler: He has been moved from ICU & as of now being discharged tomorrow to return to his Florida home for outpatient rehab for his limited speech and cognitive skills. Doctors hopeful for full recovery and Jerry is looking forward to returning to his fans very soon.
Jerry is out of ICU & will return to his Florida home for outpatient rehab for his limited speech & cognitive skills. Doctors hopeful for full recovery & Jerry is looking forward to returning to his fans very soon. -Lauryn #LongLiveTheKing pic.twitter.com/6yOUnOLGkI
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) February 9, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn