A potential spoiler on Bray Wyatt’s plans for the November 18 edition of SmackDown has been revealed.
Since his WWE return at Extreme Rules in October, Bray Wyatt has shown different elements from his past. This includes the old Fiend mask that he wore during his last run in the company.
A new report has revealed that fans will be seeing different versions of Wyatt’s signature masks on this week’s SmackDown.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reports that a potential spoiler for the November 18 edition of SmackDown is that a couple of different styles of Bray Wyatt’s mask are on site at the event.
It remains to be seen how the masks will be used for Wyatt on tonight’s episode.
On the November 11 edition of SmackDown, Bray Wyatt confronted LA Knight to kickstart a rivalry between the two stars.
Wyatt has yet to compete in a match since his return to WWE.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Wrestling Veteran Was Allegedly ‘Stoned’ During Hall Of Fame Speech
- AEW Star Compares WWE Past To Current Role
- Vince McMahon VICE Documentary Time & Date Revealed