An injured WWE star says they will be back “soon.”
On the November 1, 2022 episode of WWE NXT, R-Truth appeared in a singles match against Grayson Waller, in which he suffered a torn quadricep injury.
After a second surgery due to an infection, Truth told fans during a live stream that he expected to return soon.
On Monday afternoon, the former United States Champion posted a photo of himself at the gym on Twitter. A fan replied to ask Truth when he would be back on television.
In response to the fan, R-Truth simply replied with “Soon.”
Truth is one of the longest tenured WWE stars and holds the record for the most title reigns in company history after 54 reigns with the 24/7 Championship.
As previously reported, a recently returning WWE star is set to appear on all Raw, SmackDown and live events moving forward.
Stay up to date with the WWE injury reserve list and potential returns at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023