“RKO outta’ nowhere” is something even non-wrestling fans from the world have heard of. It’s arguably the most well-known wrestling finisher of all time, alongside the Stone Cold Stunner and Sweet Chin Music.
Randy Orton has hit thousands in his career on a huge variety of opponents, and it seems as though the move is starting to have negative effects on the Viper’s body after all these years.
Speaking to Fox 2 Now in St. Louis, Orton revealed he almost wishes he’d chosen a different finisher at the start of his career.
“I kind of wish I could go back in time and create a finishing move that didn’t entail me jumping up as high as I can and landing on my back. After doing that a couple of thousand times over the last few decades, I’m starting to feel it.”
It would be a huge shame if Randy one day had to retire the move due to back issues, but it doesn’t seem for now as if he has any plans to stopping coming out of nowhere.
His latest RKO victim was Chad Gable, who ate Randy’s shoulder during the Alpha Academy championship celebration on Raw this week.
Credit to Fightful for the transcription.
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)