“RKO outta’ nowhere” is something even non-wrestling fans from the world have heard of. It’s arguably the most well-known wrestling finisher of all time, alongside the Stone Cold Stunner and Sweet Chin Music.
Randy Orton has hit thousands in his career on a huge variety of opponents, and it seems as though the move is starting to have negative effects on the Viper’s body after all these years.
Speaking to Fox 2 Now in St. Louis, Orton revealed he almost wishes he’d chosen a different finisher at the start of his career.
“I kind of wish I could go back in time and create a finishing move that didn’t entail me jumping up as high as I can and landing on my back. After doing that a couple of thousand times over the last few decades, I’m starting to feel it.”
It would be a huge shame if Randy one day had to retire the move due to back issues, but it doesn’t seem for now as if he has any plans to stopping coming out of nowhere.
His latest RKO victim was Chad Gable, who ate Randy’s shoulder during the Alpha Academy championship celebration on Raw this week.
Credit to Fightful for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return