A released WWE NXT star has made their AEW debut in a brand new faction.
Per F4WOnline, former NXT star Parker Boudreaux, previously known as Harland, made his All Elite Wrestling debut.
Boudreaux was introduced by fellow former WWE star Ariya Daivari as a new recruit of his Trust Busters stable that he created during the tapings. The former Harland went on to defeat Serpentico in his in-ring debut.
Earlier in the tapings, Daivari, now going by the name Ari, cut a promo saying that his trust fund just hit and was now the richest person in professional wrestling.
Ari later recruited former ROH star Slim J, who made his AEW debut during today’s tapings.
Parker Boudreaux was released from WWE on May 1 this year. After signing with the company in February 2021, he made his debut in October of that year and aligned himself with Joe Gacy under the name Harland.
After his release, Boudreaux appeared for MLW in the 40-Man Battle Riot Match before being eliminated by Jacob Fatu.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup