Two WWE stars who were released last week have taken to Twitter to express interest in a three-way tag match against the Young Bucks and Revival.
It started with a tweet from Karl Anderson, who, along with Doc (Luke) Gallows, look likely to rejoin Bullet Club when their non-compete clauses run out.
#Young Bucks vs. #FTR vs. The Motherfuckin’ #BulletClub @MattJackson13 #IndyTakeNB@CashWheelerFTR
Let’s Talk about it @TalknShop
— The Machine Gun AKA Chad 2 Badd (@MachineGunKA) April 26, 2020
The above was retweeted by Cash Wheeler (Dash Wilder), and Dax Harwood (Scott Dawson) commented “Just make sure you bring the Saudi trophy”.
Gallows also quote tweeted it approvingly, so it seems we’ve got at least two teams up for it, but the Bucks have yet to publicly repsond.
Let us know if this is a match you want to see at some point down the line.
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal