Cultaholic.com is reporting that former WWE star Eva Marie will be returning to the company in the near future, possibly even on tonight’s special draft episode of Monday Night Raw.
While the site is not reporting that Eva Marie will definitely be returning to the company on tonight’s episode of Raw, sources have told them that the former NXT’s second debut isn’t too far away:
Cultaholic can now exclusively report that Eva Marie is set to return to WWE. Her second debut may also be imminent as a source within the company told us the former Total Divas star could return as soon as tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw.
Last month, Eva Marie caught the attention of many when she revealed in an interview that she’d be open to a return to the company after the Total Divas star was released from her contract back in 2017.
We saw the return of Lars Sullivan on Friday Night SmackDown last week, so if WWE also wanted Eva Marie to return to television, having her make her comeback on the draft episode of Raw certainly does make sense.
Are you excited to see Eva Marie potentially working with WWE once again? Be sure to let us know on Twitter.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?