On Friday night, Smackdown will be moving to FOX network after several years on the USA Network.
However, the USA Network will retain the rights for WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw, and has recently just started showing NXT.
Dave Meltzer is reporting on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that FOX is set to become far more ‘hands-on’ with Smackdown compared to how the USA Network is with Raw:
“Fox is a lot more hands-on than USA and I don’t know if people know that. You know before USA kinda let Vince do whatever. The Fox people are very much studying pro wrestling. They’re very much into pro wrestling.”
FOX’s influence on Smackdown can reportedly already be seen. Meltzer is noting that the network requested Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Renee Young to be the announce team on Smackdown.
As always, WrestleTalk.com will provide live coverage of Friday night’s big show.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned