A huge update on the WWE future of the RETRIBUTION group is being reported after several weeks of the group causing havoc on WWE shows.
According to POST Wrestling, RETRIBUTION is expected to only appear on the Raw brand going forward.
Previously, the group has invaded both Raw and SmackDown but never NXT, but now it looks like it’ll be sticking to Monday nights and having an extra day off.
We still don’t know who the eventual members of the group will be, but among the more notable names people have identified under the masks are Mia Yim, Dominik Dijakovic, Mercedes Martinez and more.
The last time the group appeared was last night’s show during which it interrupted a tornado tag match between the Street Profits and Angel Garza & Andrade.
RETRIBUTION was noticeably absent from both the August 23 SummerSlam and August 30 Payback pay-per-view events.
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- Bryan Danielson Lists Dream Opponents For Final Full-Time Year In AEW
- WWE Star Says Jade Cargill Would Be A Good Fit For His Faction