Last night in Cardiff, the NXT UK brand put on a great TakeOver event. The show was headlined by a fantastic main event between Tyler Bate and WWE United Kingdom Champion WALTER.
During the show, NXT’s Tegan Nox was spotted in the crowd. The Welsh wrestler suffered a torn ACL, MCL, LCL, meniscus, and Patellar dislocation in a match with Rhea Ripley in the 2018 Mae Young Classic. She returned at a live event in June 2019.
According to talkSPORT’s Alex McCarthy, Nox will be appearing at the NXT UK TV tapings today in Cardiff.
As McCarthy notes, this will be Tegan’s first-ever appearance for NXT UK.
CONFIRMED: Tegan Nox will make her first #NXTUK appearance at tomorrow’s tapings.
— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) August 31, 2019
Despite the brand taping three weeks of TV shows today, McCarthy is also reporting that Tyler Bate has been given the day off by Triple H.
His match with WALTER reportedly legitimately took a lot out of him. Bate is expected to be involved in the tapings in some capacity, just he won’t be wrestling.
I’m told Tyler Bate has the day off today. He legit took a battering last night.
I’d expect him to feature at the tapings tonight in some way. Can’t imagine they’ll film three episodes without him.
— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) September 1, 2019
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans