NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver is a two-night event taking place over WrestleMania week. The first night of the show will air on Tuesday night and the second night will air during the regular NXT time slot.
Most expected the show would be part of the WrestleMania festivities taking place in Tampa, Florida. However, according to a report from Fightful Select (subscription required), NXT will still be taking place in Orlando.
The show will be taped over multiple nights instead of one massive night of tapings. The report also states that there will be limited fans in attendance for the tapings.
The process will be very similar to the way NXT allows fans into the shows currently. The numbers will be limited and fans will have to take a COVID test prior to entering the event. The test will be free of charge and paid for by WWE.
WrestleTalk will have live coverage of both nights of NXT TakeOver. Make sure to follow along with us.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?