*** UPDATE – WWE has reportedly been sold to the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund with plans to take the company private – read more at this link ***
A follow up to all the buzz about another major WWE story breaking following Stephanie McMahon’s resignation and Vince McMahon in as Executive Chairman.
Steven Muehlhausen of DAZN tweeted:
Sources: ‘The s**t is about to hit the fan’ is what has been best described to me as to what’s about to happen in #WWE.
R/SquaredCirle user Kerrmit125, who has broken a number of stories accurately and has been verified by the platform as a reliable insider which they take very seriously, says WWE has been sold.
We’ll keep you updated as to whether that’s officially confirmed. There was a “hot rumor” that Saudi buyers were interested.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring